Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Katy Duck Literary Companion

Hi friends! Have y'all ever read the book Katy Duck? I stumbled across this sweet book and instantly fell in love with it. There's actually several books in the series and you are probably already familiar with the author Alyssa Satin Capucilli, author of the Biscuit books. 
These books are perfect for spring time. I made this fun little duck craft that will brighten up your classroom. Perfect way to celebrate spring!



You can find patterns for this craft and more literacy activities in my newest literary companion. Click here to grab your copy!


1 comment:

  1. These are just precious!!! I haven't heard of these books before- now I have to check them out! I always forget about using patterned scrapbook paper and it just makes everything so much cuter!!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete