Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reading Street Page

Hey y'all! Just a quick note. I've created pages to my blog to organize things a bit. If you are interested in Scott Foresman Reading Street creations, be sure and click the 'Reading Street' link. I've taken all my questions of the day documents off of TpT and created Google Docs out of them (which is so stinkin' easy y'all!) Just click the link and you can download a copy. :) Let me know if there are any problems. All units are up except Unit 1 and it should be by tomorrow. I'll also transfer all free patterns that go along with any story in the Reading Street series. 
I'll be back tomorrow with classroom progress updates! :)

***Update as of 6/21: Unit 1 questions are now uploaded.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use these next year. They are so cute, Thanks!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love the things you have created for Reading Street! Thanks for all you have made and shared. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Your room is turning out super cute (I expected nothing less from you!). So, do you get your room all set up now and then come back close to the end of summer? Do you pop in and out all summer?

    P.S. I am going to Sarasota, FL next week and am super excited to hit up the Lilly store! You are probably the only other person that I know that loves her things!

    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete