Saturday, May 14, 2011

Junie B. Jones Aloha-ha-ha! Literacy Packet...TPT!

Summer's almost here! To help get ready (like we need any!) we are doing Junie B. Jones activities next week. We are using the book Junie B. Jones Aloha-ha-ha! I'm creating my centers around this story and my kids are beyond excited about it :) I have made a literacy packet and uploaded it to Teachers Pay Teachers. If you haven't read the book, you must check it out! It's so funny and really puts you in the mood for the vacation! You can check out the literacy packet by clicking the pic below or by clicking here!

I've had several of you ask about the letters that I used in some of my boards from the last post. I used letters I bought from Trend. I'm not sure of the style or size. I bought the yellow ones that were trimmed in black. I punch out whatever letter I need and trace it onto a pretty color of construction paper. I saw on The First Grade Parade that she dots around pictures sometimes, so I tried it and it made everything look so much neater and more put together. Wonderful trick! I think I've dotted everything since I discovered this tip :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I can't find your Junie B. Jones Aloha-ha-ha packet anywhere on your TPT site. It looks great and I'd love to get it!

    ReplyDelete